Nursing and Midwifery Masterclass 2023
- Are you a nurse or midwife interested in clinical research?
- Would you like greater understanding of how to develop a research project?
- Would you like to know more about National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) research fellowships?
If the answers to the above questions are YES then register for our all new online series of masterclasses in July/August/September 2023.
When registered, you will get access to four online modules and discussion groups. These modules will take you through selecting priority research topics, choosing the best methodology, writing a proposal with the best chance of getting funded and the application process for an NIHR Fellowship.
- NIHR values, usefulness and adding value to research
- Complex Interventions Research Methods
- NIHR Funding schemes
- Getting your application ready
All module materials will be available to registrants from 17th July to 8th September 2023
Two live Q&A virtual discussion sessions will be held in Autumn – dates to follow
The course is open to nurses and midwives working in England who are eligible for NIHR funding.
Course facilitators will include:
Professor Heather Iles-Smith, University of Salford & Northern Care Alliance
Professor David A. Richards, University of Exeter & NIHR Senior Investigator Emeritus
Dr Kylie Watson, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust & University of Manchester
Professor Theresa Wiseman, The Royal Marsden NHS Trust
Professor Bhuvaneswari Bibleraaj, University of Salford
If you are interested and would like more details and to register for this event, please click on the link and complete by 14/07/2023: